Too Much Weed
don't panic. you're ok
Keep in mind...
- your body is safe
- you are experiencing a substance-induced state of mind, which will end
- this is normal
- too warm or too cold?
- overwhelmed by noise?
- in an uncomfortable social situation?
- following the breathing exercise below
- grabbing some water or tasty food
- changing the music to something chill or light
- taking a bath or shower
- thinking of someone you love
- wrapping yourself in a blanket
- distracting yourself with a game, movie, or show
- cuddling with a pet
- going to sleep
Sniff or chew on a few black peppercorns. Caryophyllene is a terpene found in both cannabis and peppercorns which has been shown to cause sedating effects when combined with THC (the psychoactive compound in weed).
Lemons and pine nuts also contain compounds that may help counteract the effects of THC.